Name: Jiangsu Jianye Chemical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Contact: Liu Yong
Address: Sanjiali Road, Nansha, Jingang Town, Zhangjiagang City
How to avoid problems when using cryogenic storage tanks
For some knowledge of cryogenic storage tanks, I believe that everyone has a preliminary understanding, especially the safety aspects, lng storage tanks are mainly used for the storage of some gases, in order to avoid some problems in their use, for LNG Storage tank use
You need to do the following:
1. Regularly analyze the concentration of acetylene in liquid oxygen, and control the concentration below 0.1×10-6, otherwise liquid oxygen should be discharged;
2. When using LNG storage tank for liquid oxygen sealed storage, some people must monitor the pressure to prevent overpressure;
3, liquid oxygen can not be splashed on unprotected skin to avoid serious frostbite;
4. When the tank has drained all liquid, but cannot be heated immediately, all valves must be closed immediately. Because the temperature inside the tank is very low, the humid air will invade the inside through the connected pipes, causing accidents in which the ice blocks the pipeline.
Excellent characteristics of LNG storage tanks:
1. The production of cryogenic liquid storage tank adopts advanced internal thermal insulation structure design, which has higher thermal insulation performance and reliability than traditional structure. It can ensure the long-term vacuum life of the storage tank by using the independent vacuum pumping process and vacuum helium mass spectrometer. The static evaporation rate is superior to the industry standard requirements.
2. The innovative modular piping design for LNG storage tanks is compact, centralized and easy to operate.
3. It has a unique lateral support and lifting lugs for transportation, which is convenient for safe lifting and transportation of storage tanks.