Name: Jiangsu Jianye Chemical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Contact: Liu Yong
Address: Sanjiali Road, Nansha, Jingang Town, Zhangjiagang City
Low alloy steel non-standard pressure vessel
1. The manufacturing process of the pressure vessel can be generally divided into: raw material acceptance process, scribing process, cutting process, descaling process, machining (including planing, etc.) process, rolling process, group-pairing process, welding process (product welding test) Board), non-destructive testing process, hole drilling process, general inspection process, heat treatment process, pressure test process, anti-corrosion process.
2. Different welding methods have different welding processes. The welding process is mainly determined according to the material, grade, chemical composition, weldment structure type and welding performance requirements of the workpiece to be welded. First of all, we must determine the welding methods, such as hand arc welding, submerged arc welding, tungsten argon arc welding, gas metal arc welding, etc. There are many types of welding methods, which can only be selected according to specific conditions. After the welding method is determined, the welding process parameters are determined, and the types of welding process parameters are different. For example, hand arc welding mainly includes: welding rod type (or brand), diameter, current, voltage, welding power source type, polarity connection, welding Number of layers, number of tracks, test methods, etc.
There are many classification methods for pressure vessels, and they are classified from the perspectives of use, manufacturing, and supervision.
(1) According to the level of pressure bearing: low pressure container, medium pressure container, high pressure container and ultra high pressure container.
(2) According to the loading medium, it is divided into: non-flammable, non-toxic; flammable or toxic; highly toxic.
(3) According to the role of the process, it is divided into:
1Reaction vessel: A vessel used to complete the physical and chemical reactions of the medium.
2 heat exchange container: a container for completing the heat exchange of the medium.
3 Separation container: a container for completing mass exchange of media, gas purification, solid, liquid, and gas separation.
4 Storage container: It is used to hold liquid or gas materials, storage medium or container for balancing the pressure.
The company can undertake non-standard pressure vessels such as carbon steel and low alloy steel according to user needs. Companies adhering to the "management and pragmatic, elaborate, safe and reliable, customer satisfaction, continuous improvement," the quality policy, and constantly improve and improve the company's quality assurance system to ensure high-quality product quality and user satisfaction continues to improve.